Sunday 25 September 2005

Need your help

I'm in a rush so going to have to be quick.

Have spent a really good couple of nights in the woods - everything seems to be going right!

Anyway the thought that I had last night whilst sitting next to a fire and listening to Judge Jules went a little like this


I'm off to Germany for a week at the end of next week and I'm going with work who are putting me up in a hotel. Like I have said previously I don't view this as cheating as I am trying to live a normal life, albeit one where I happen to live in the woods whilst living it. In fact I am not particularly looking forward to it because I know that I am going to loose all the toughness I have built up whilst pampered in the hotel and it's going to end up being a bit of a shock to the system when I return to the woods. Anyway I'm owed a bit more holiday so I have a deal to put to you lot; if by the time I get back from Germany (9th October) £2000 sponsorship has been raised I will use my holiday to spend 9 days solid in the woods without coming out and only taking with me what I can carry. So if you want to see how I cope with that, get sponsoring and hassle your friends to do the same. If £2000 isn't raised I'm going to swan off to Barbados or something and see how life in a Hammock is there.

The ball is in your court.

Right got to go and meet some friends and go watch 'It's a Knockout'.

Got some excellent pictures over the weekend, should be up soon.

ODM

No comments: