Tuesday 10 January 2006

Musings

Ho ho ho to the bottle I go to heel my heart and drown my woe, though many miles be still to go under a tall tree I will lie and watch the clouds go sailing by.
J.R.R. Tolkein



I was a little confused when I went to the dentist the other day, I paid by credit card and they checked my signature. Why would they do that when they have my dental records?


Check this out! http://www.rogersmushrooms.com/ a completely free online guide to the mushrooms of Great Britain, Europe and America. Could be handy if you happen to have internet access when out picking mushrooms – at last an excuse to get a Blackberry.

Deodorant, you know the roll on stuff. Tastes grim if it leaks out and goes on your toothbrush.

1 comment:

Hugh Sawyer said...

Are you sure you can rest asured? That's risky business you know