Monday 28 November 2005

stuff

Curiously I have become bored of shivering in my sleeping bag and wishing it was warm. So I have logged on to Ray Mears' site and ordered a sleeping bag from their, I imagine that seeing as it is claimed to be good enough for winter that it will indeed be just that. I will keep you posted.

I had a cunningly plan over the the weekend, surely it is possible to make a tripod out of three tent pegs and put my billy can on that and the jet boil underneath and then I would be able to cook proper food rather than packaged nonsence. I'll let you know how that goes as well.

Anyway I have been sat in work all day in an office with the heating turned up to full and so I am feeling distinctly unwell as a result and I now feel in no mood to go to the gym, go home, or infact do anything other than go to bed. Sadly I have no bed. The plan is to go to the gym, go back to the woods pick more Sloes by torch light and then go to Rob's and start the Sloe Gin making process there. Rob was a little hesitant about the idea at first as there is a bit of work involved but when he learnt that he would be getting a share of the proceeds he inexorably became most helpful.

DM

No comments: