Tuesday 29 November 2005

Food

I figured that seeing as it is so cold that I would be able to buy and store milk without it going off and so last night I had the first decent cup of tea for a very long time.

The tent pegs worked fine as a base to hold the billy can over the jetboil and the billy can only fell off the once. Fortunately the lid was on so not very much food spilled out. I cooked a sun dried tomato rissotto with pork and apple sausages.

There is reason why pork should be cooked properly and I can heartily recomend doing so.

Interesting weather last night, freezing fog and snow. Not much snow unfortunately but plenty fog.

2 comments:

Hugh Sawyer said...

I'll take a pre dug pit with me, I believe you can get them in Marks and Spencer along with pre cut onions.

Jayster said...

I see the idea of adding pictures to your blog has slipped down the slope with the sloes than?