Friday 17 June 2005

Day 17,

Last night was good, I managed to get four hours sleep, it rained and I stayed dry. It was windy and the poncho blew about like no one's business; mostly into my head. Got up early and had a relaxed time as opposed to the usual sprint to the bus. I got to the bus stop about ten minutes earlier than usual and so caught an earlier bus, I was most surprised to find that when the coach arrived it was full of people as opposed to being nearly empty which is what the bus I normal catch is. All the complimentary newspapers had gone but fortunately there were still plenty of Danish and Juice left. The trip into London only took an hour - sorted.

Lots of things have happened in the last couple of days, well two things but they are quite big so they seem like more. Firstly I challenged my friends to raise £1500 by July 15th, if they do then I have agreed to stay in the woods for year. Fortunately they have been a bit slow on the uptake so I could well be in the clear. Secondly, I was called by a documentary maker who is interested in making a documentary about all this ditch living thing. We are going to meet up on Wednesdayy and he is coming out to the woods for the night. Just when I thought life couldn't get any more sureal.